Welcome to the #1 Acura Integra Forum and Acura Integra community dedicated to Acura Integra owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura Integra Forum today!

Is the Type R a Car or an undercover space ship? Hahaha

City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
21 Champ White Type R
Good morning all,
I’m excited to be, once again, apart of the Honda forum family. This evening My wife and I purchased a 2021 Championship white Honda Civic Type R. I come from owning a pretty long list of Honda’s from EJ,EG,EK,FA, Civics to a Honda Fit (the fit is go) to owning multiple S2000s both ap1 and ap2 (parting is bitter sweet). I’ve owned a DC2 type R (integra) and have been in a head on collision while riding passenger in a DA integra. my immediate family members have in their ownership NA1 (NSX) and the highest recorded mileage AP1 with over 400k registered on it. I’ve been a Honda lover since before I could drive and I have spent extremely personal moments driving Honda’s such coming back from multiple combat deployments and a Honda was my safe zone. Now I find myself in a new season attempting to explore the type R. I welcome all who have insight to teach all who have experience to encourage and all who have identified the pitfalls and mistakes to please educate.

Jeremy R-44205
Semper Fidelis

Attachments