Welcome to the #1 Acura Integra Forum and Acura Integra community dedicated to Acura Integra owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura Integra Forum today!

Welcome to the Acura Integra Forum, please post an introduction

Acura Integra

Administrator
Hello and welcome to Acura Integra Forum, the premier community for Integra owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

City
Mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 Integra A-Spec
Hi All: I am a Lutheran Pastor who can’t seem to retire….I work 1/4 time at a wonderful church in Chandler, AZ. Previous lives were as a Paramedic, college professor and equine reproductive physiologist. I got my new A-Spec after looking at a Type S and fainted at the dealer markup. I traded a 2019 RDX A-Spec.

City
Westport
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 Integra Type S
My background: I owned an Integra Type R about 25 years ago (champ white). I sold a 2019 RAV4 to help pay for the ITS. I saw my ITS about a week ago on a semi local dealer lot. I thought it was a Tiger Eye color. Emailed a sales manager back and forth. It turned out to be a Liquid Silver used car. Yes, used. I drove it last Saturday after talking numbers. In order to get under Connecticut's tax increase for a transaction over $50k he discounted to to $49,396. It turned out they bought it to someone who said they didn't want to pay so much. By purchasing it as a used car, I got the CPO warranty too. This past Monday I brought my RAV4 to have them give a number for trade, $24.2k. KBB said $24.8. But CarMax said $25k. Then Carvana said on line $25.6k. That was better. Then I went by where I bought the RAV. They said $26,540. Deal. I hit my Credit Union and got a check for the bulk of the cost, and I'd use a credit card to cover the rest. Tuesday I went back with the check and credit card and my old plates. I was back on the road by 3:00 PM. Out The Door was $53,407 (tax, reg, doc fees) for a Certified Pre-owned 2024 Integra Type S.

My "other car" is a BMW 1M Coupe.

City
New York City
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
MDX
Hi All: I am a Lutheran Pastor who can’t seem to retire….I work 1/4 time at a wonderful church in Chandler, AZ. Previous lives were as a Paramedic, college professor and equine reproductive physiologist. I got my new A-Spec after looking at a Type S and fainted at the dealer markup. I traded a 2019 RDX A-Spec.
Hi. My name is Alex Castrillon. I've owned many Acura's in my life; from legends to Integra to a tlx, and now I have the MDX. I'm here to connect with the Acura community. Full transperacy, I also sale Acuras, new and used.

City
Merritt Island
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
1973 Lotus Europa with 1998 integra
Hello and welcome to Acura Integra Forum, the premier community for Integra owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi, my name is Bill. I live in Merritt Island, FL. I'm a semi retired contractor. I own a 1973 Lotus Europa with a 1998 Acura Integra GSR VTEC Motor. I'm having trouble with my fuel injectors which I'll get into on another Post.n The Integra Motor took my car from 110 HP to 165.